Last Spring I started drawing flowers, berries and a few butterflies on pink denim. I was about 40% into the drawing when I set it aside. Thankfully, I just picked it up and finishing the remaining 60%.

These pics are terrible, but I can tell you this dress is lovely. Or it will be when I carve out some time to sew it. Hopefully, Spring 2010, not 2011.

This is the next in the series of the same basic jumper dress, aka The Uniform.